Bob wigs are becoming the new trend. Short bobs look chic and classy and are very popular among African American women.
What is a Bob Wig?
This style technique involves trimming of hair between or just below the tips of the ears but well above the shoulders. If you prefer short and tidy hair cuts that is easy to carry and maintain yet looks classic, short bob wigs should be your ultimate choice. Style them according to your face, they can be straight and slick or curly and bouncy.
Why are Bobs So Popular?
This hairstyle dates back to as early as 1909 when it was first created by Polish-born hairdresser named Antoine De Paris in France. It was a shocking revelation to the society but soon became a fashion symbol and has been one since that time. Over a century later and it's still one of the hottest hairstyles to have; whether you opt for a long bob aka the Lob, a shoulder-grazing choppy style or a blunt jaw-skimmer - the bob is the A-list hairstyle du jour.
Who Should Carry a Bob?
Anyone with a prominent jaw line and long neck will do justice to bob haircut.
- Face Shape: A long bob will complement round face shape while square faces can carry short bobs really well.
- Texture: Thinning hair can really make use of bobs. If your hair texture lies within medium to thin, go for bob wigs to give them volume.
- Curls: If you have curly hair, a bob may turn into a triangle on you, unless you get layers cut in and add some texture to the ends.
- Fine Hair: If you have fine hair, ask your stylist for a "graduated bob." This cut is a stack of layers cut shorter in the back and left longer in the front. It gives hair body and height at the crown.
- Styling: To bring out the best bob style, use a flat iron to keep you bob in the desired shape and pattern. As a precaution, make a habit to spray some heat-proof styling formula that will prevent any damages in the long run. You can do so much with a bob hairstyle, too. Your options include blow-drying it straight, letting it air-dry into natural waves (scrunch it with fingers as you go), flat-ironing it smooth, curling it with a curling iron, or pin it up in a high bun.
Where To Buy Best Lace Front Bob Wigs?
KN hair has got a variety of bob wigs that will look chic and classy. The Virgin Remy hair makes it durable and precious. We have Brazilian Blonde Bob Wigs for African American women and Straight Short Human Hair Lace Front Bob Wigs with Bangs. Different lengths are available on the website; choose accordingly from 4x4, 13x4, 13x6 and many more measurements.
Bob wigs are in fashion these days, and there is no better place than KN hair where Remy Bob wigs ensure soft, tangle-free and unprocessed natural human hair in cuts and styles that can create a fashion statement.